16 January, 2011

the man who care..

He is the only man I know for all my life. I love him and I know he loves me too. He is handsome looking man and that why he is my man. He always busy with his work and put work as his most important thing in life. He seldom show his love towards me that is because he does not know the way to show it and he will feel awkward if he does. He used to have time but that time has been use for his friends and his work. People always talk behind him for his perfectionist in everything he does. He is very particular with even the slightest mistakes. Sadly, he never see his imperfection. His words sometimes is sharper than a blade. That words make a scar to my heart. With all that, I still love him.. respect him... as he is the man who care..


p/s: sorry for any mistakes in the sentences.

No comments:

Post a Comment