15 January, 2012

Its okay its alright.. come on girl fight,fightfight!!!!

starts with salam and a big smile from me.
Assalammualaikum,
credit to the owner.
today is sunday morning, and I'm alone in my room since all my roomates and housemates are heading back to their hometown today and the other day before.. hmm.. if I am 6 years old kid I might cry and making loud noises and saying that life is unfair whole day(since there is no one here to stop you cause you are  alone). so instead I'm writing to you..hehehe.. hmm.. saying I'm not jealous would be the fake me so here is the real me "I am soooo sooo sooo insanely-totally-damnably(is this correct?) jelous of them" and they make me wake up this morning hopping that I'm at home. haiz... I got one paper and a date with my girlfriends left before I'm going back which mean 3 more days. luckily Kak Aishah, (the only girl that is in Unimas that I'm close since matrics) willing to accompany me and go back together on this wednesday. She is the savior of my loneliness!! hehehe... the thing that I really2 thank her is because her paper finish about 4 days earlier than me but she choose to stay here with me instead. hmm.. so thoughtful of her.. gumbawo and arigato kak Aishah...

With love,
qistina Mohd sarngi

p/s: Thanks to Najwa Azmi too coz making my blog shines and look girlish.. the header and the layout.. thank you!!!! tomorrow last paper.. oh yeah.. oh yeahh..oh yeah yeah yeah!!(masuk lagu mblaq plak)

No comments:

Post a Comment