01 September, 2012

the clouds..

credit to 3kupang media

This picture is so beautiful and mesmerizing... found it in the facebook.. wanted to ask where is this place but then I think let me find this place by my own.. would be more challenging and fun!!.. really hope I can go there and watch it on my own... the beauty of god's creation... symbolize freedom, wide and refreshing... weird but that is what I truly feel.. hahaha..

actually I have been collecting pictures of the clouds or skies recently.. even with only mobile phone camera I am able to capture two which I personally like and really love... although the quality of the picture is not very good, its okay... I am satisfied with what I have... ^^

with love,
qistinamohdsarngi

p/s: this is their link (click it)... used to be my aunt's wedding photographer I guess... that is why I like their page..

No comments:

Post a Comment