11 December, 2011

Stresssssssssss! mine and them...

it has been a week i hear this so stressing word from my friends.. and its floating in my mind too... since me myself suffer the same disease so i cant exactly do anything to help them to overcome it other than by using the technique only-lending-your-ears-and-shut-your-mouth to them cause for me that's the first step of decreasing the level of stress.. mostly they are stress because of homesick, assignments, people's attitude and etc.. my stress came from, awkwardness among people, making decision, too concern about others feelings and etc.... 
so in this post I'm gonna share ways on controlling your and my stress according to my experience and others..
p/s: the ways listed is not based on expert.. so sorry for any mistakes of information

1. Pray. Solat and doa and recite al-quran is the best medicine. this is surely good enough for those whose find it hard to share their worries to their peers. the real you where no one can complaint. you will find it refreshing and soothing.
2. Blurt it out. tell others your worries, your sadness or anything that adding your stress. It feels like your burden has lessen and life can move on a little bit smooth. but make sure you treat them later.. for this i want to thank nadiah and siti..terbaiklah korang ^^
3. Dancing till you sweat. just go with the flow..luckily in BRC(my college in UNIMAS) have senamtari as one of their weekend activity. so, grab this chance and move your body. Plus, one of my vid collection for dancing alone (syok sendiri production) is the vid when suju perform gee in one of their concert.. enjoy it alot and plus do it ALONE would be less embarrassing ^^
4. Singing.. yeah! I know alot of people do this in their room, bathroom and while driving...not only release your stress but also fill the loneliness... all you need is a fake microphone (bottles, comb or your mouse) and a gadget that can play song. sing it out loud like the whole world is yours. there are disadvantages for this though coz people might curse you for noise pollution. so, be wise.
5. Eating..two packets of maggie and one packet of Milo with 4 pieces of sugary biscuit is my fav easy and a must available food in my drawer.. I skip launch if i eat this for breakfast.. hehehe.. a wise person said that "perut kenyang, senang hati"..based on that this 5th method is created by me.. the disadvantage is you may end up increase in size which mean alot if you do it regularly and also upset your stomach which may harm you later on. so please.......... avoid this as much as you can. 
Last piece of advice, control your stress and dont do something stupid just because you cant control your stress and always remember that people around you do love you although they dont show it..

my personal food supply drawer.. recently invaded by Mr cockroach..
with love,
qistina sarngi
p/s: i should continue my assaingment and read journal.. arghh.. stress!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment